Situated in a Rural village
Rolands Croft is just a short drive from Wakefield and Leeds City Centre, situated in a rural village called Featherstone! we are Very close to Pontefract Race Course and castleford! convenient, and just far enough outside the hustle and bustle of Wakefield city centre to ensure our guests enjoy a good nights rest! We are also very convenient to the M62 just 5 minuits away! to go East or West!
Castleford, Pontefract, Xscape and the Junction 32 shopping outlet ski slopes (M62) are all within a ten minute drive of our guest house, so no time to be bored here! We are within 20 mins of Leeds, Wakefield, and Barnsley. Great for commuting to work, or visiting friends and family in the area and returning to relax in a warm comfortable environment.
Rolands Croft has a homely atmosphere, all the rooms are private and en suite, and we make a great alternative to expensive city centre hotels in Wakefield. All rooms are equipped with TV's and Tea & coffee facilities, there is also a large car park overlooking farmers fields. We are situated in a semi rural location, about a mile from Pontefract Race Course and the new shopping and leisure park Freeport and Xscape.
ATL ! ERR and Trade 4Trades! Training Featherstone!!! We have ten years experience in providing Discounted rooms for students attending ATL and ERR and trade for trades Training at the featherstone colledge! As we are only just over one mile and 6 minuits from the Centre! .So if you are thinking of attending an ATL Training Centre in Featherstone, please phone us to reserve your on suite room today on 07776 336953.
All the Rolands Croft Guest House rooms offer spacious accommodation with private facilities. The rooms boast full central heating, colour television and tea and coffee making facilities. Most beds are doubles and towels are provided for your convenience.
- All room are en-suite
- Remote control Television
- Hospitality tray with tea and coffee
- Wireless broadband internet connection
- Private parking spaces with CCTV monitoring.
- Free Wi Fi
- All rooms are warm and modern with central heating.
- Most of our rooms have double beds even for single occupancy!
- Full English or continental breakfast
- The Bradley arms public house serves great meals cask ale and is only a five minute walk away from us.
- Takeaways and local restaurants deliver to rooms.
- Local shopping available in Freeport and Wakefield.
- Free garden tuck Cabin, fridge microwave and toaster!
- Local taxi service
“We had a lovely stay, clean, warm and welcoming with all the comforts. Thankyou. Will definately come back.”
“Thank you to Pete lovely guest house clean comfortable with a great host. Best breakfast i have had cooked for me. Great place to stay highly recommended. ”